The Personal Financial Planner Notion Template is a tool for personal financial planning. You can develop a plan that works for your personal needs, track your progress, and make adjustments when needed.
How to use this template:
- First add all your expense heads/expense categories in the section. You can add as many as you want.
- Setup the accounts in the section. You can have accounts like, your Bank Name, Wallet Name etc.
- In case you want to track amount transfer in between your own accounts, use the section.
- Define all your budget for the current month/year in the section of the template.
- Include all your incomes in the section. In case you want to include your current balance from previous months, add it as initial balance.
- Add all your expenses in the section and investment in the section. You can be as much as detailed you want.
A personal finance planner to track all your financial goals in one place.